Biyernes, Pebrero 21, 2014


The province of Ilocos Sur has recently celebrated its Kannawidan Ylocos Festival. This year marks the province’s 193rd year based on the Royal Decree dated February 2, 1818 separating Ilocos Sur from Ilocos Norte. Prior to this date, the stretch of Bangui in Ilocos Norte down to Luna La Union is called Ylocos which is a term to refer to the coastal inhabitants. It literally meant “from the lowlands”.Justify Full
Kannawidan festival is the most beautiful festivel in Ilocos Sur. You can see a lot of products in each cities or municipalities in this province.
The first time I get there at the Quirino Satdium, I was amazed what I’ve been there. Because I didn’t expect that there are a lot of products I didn’t saw yet here in our province Ilocos Sur. The products here in Iloco Sur are very different from another province. It is the best among all the province in the Philippines. I also known the meaning of Kannawidan from my lola while we are walking together. She told me that the meaning of Kannawidan is “Kaugalian of the Native Ilocanos”. And that’s another knowledge I’ve known that night.

I am very proud that I was born in this beautiful province because there are so many things to be proud of.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento