Linggo, Pebrero 23, 2014

Everyone of us has an expectation of advancement or progressive development in our lives. Thinking about our future is not that bad because we only believe that there will be a time for us to turn from penniless to affluent life.
Our life is too short. So, you should use your time and knowledge wisely. Just like me. I had explored so many things that’s why I successfully graduated in college and I got my one and only loving profession. I am now an architect. But, I cannot pursue my dream without the help of my loving parents who guided me in all the things that I made. And also to our dear God who lightened my way in following it.  That’s why I can now work and live by my own feet without the help of my parents.

       Whoa! All I wrote in the second paragraph is only my prediction about my future. That’s why I am doing all my best to achieve that dream of mine. I always pray to God that he will guide and light me  to tackle the right path to my dream. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento