Biyernes, Pebrero 21, 2014


NEW YEAR, NEW ME!


                New year is the most enjoyable and memorable  part of the year. And now, the day had come !!!
 I remembered before the new year starts, I had a lot of goals to be done this year. The most important one is to become a better person. Because in 2013, I made a lot of mistakes specially with the people who surrounds me. This year, I want to correct all my mistakes I had done in the previous. I want to gain more friends this year. So, I have to change  my bad attitude to be a better individual. And another one  is to lose weight. In the present, I have a big body.  So, I’d promised to myself that I will pursue or achieve it to make myself a better one.
Before the new year, we should have a peaceful mind. We shouldn’t have hatred with each other. That’s why I asked all the people I’d made a mistake before. And they forgiven me with their humble heart. I’d forgiven also all the people who hurt me last time.
My new year is one of my inspiration to change my old life.  I want to start a new beginning. I will promise to myself not to continue the old me. J

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento