Sabado, Oktubre 12, 2013


REFLECTION:
Computer subject is fun and easy.
                     Information and Communication Technology subject is not just easy at first. But when you’ve learn to love this subject, for sure you can easily understand the lesson specially when your teacher is good as our I.C.T teacher. Eventhough she is busy sometimes, she can handle or find time just to teach us. The one I am telling to you is Mrs. Evelyn Vera Cruz.
                     This second grading period, I want to improve my grade because I think my grade in first grading period is too low. That’s why I did all my best just to improve my grade. I’d placed all my blogs in only one URL. I also learned how to use the notepad and all the tags.
                     Computer subject is fun and easy to understand. And I do love this subject very much.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento