Sabado, Oktubre 12, 2013



"MY TEACHER, MY HERO"

Teachers? They are our second parents. They guide us in a right way. Do you love your second parents? Do you think that you are here right now if there's no teacher?
 No professionals without our dear teachers. Our teachers has a lot of importance in our lives. they are the God's gift to teach us in a good way. They serve as a bridge to be successful in the future. Our teachers became part of our life. Since we are a kid, they became part of us. When I entered pre-school up to now, my last year of my high school life. By this experiences with them, I have proven that all the teachers can help all the students to be educated.
All the teachers are intelligent one. And I believe that they can't go with  that position if they are not well-trained.
all teachers in the world specially to the teachers of Ilocos Sur National High School, I salute you all ma'ams and sirs. Thank you for everything specially the knowledge you've shared to me. When I become successful someday, I will never forget you my dear teachers. And you deserved to be one of my hero in life.

                                                                

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento